[Nodeshot] hi !

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sun Jul 21 17:30:48 CEST 2013

(what do you mean for selectable zoom-in & zoom-out?)

It really depends on the amount of time you have and what you want to
achieve.

If you want to add a feature quickly you could still work on nodeshot 0.9.

Otherwise you could start playing with the refactoring branch and
understand where we are heading.
The branches to keep track of are these two:
https://github.com/nemesisdesign/nodeshot/tree/refactoring
https://github.com/stonaz/nodeshot

The new version requires postgresql and postgis, all the python package
dependencies are listed in the requirements.txt file.
Sample projects are contained in the projects folder.

In nemesisdesign's branch (mine), there's no web UI yet, only a
browsable web API.

in stonaz there's a prototype of web-UI, still far from being production
ready but we are playing with it in order to design a better one once we
have a clear idea of all the pieces fit together.

Federico