[Nodeshot] Auto install

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Mon Apr 28 13:00:40 CEST 2014

There are interesting news regarding the automatic install & deploy process.

Checkout this branch:
https://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot/tree/deploy_test

This file in particular defines the install script:
https://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot/blob/deploy_test/INSTALL/fabfile.py

Stefano (who follows this ML) is currently actively working on it.

The script is designed to be run on Ubuntu 12 LTS.We talked about
upgrading to Ubuntu 14 but we will wait a few months in order for it to
become more stable.

We are going to document the procedureand we hope that some of you would
like to try it in order to give us feedback if it can be improved.

Federico