[Nodeshot] Not reinventing the wheel and Helping out

nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Sun Jan 5 17:39:43 CET 2014

 On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 10:39:50 -0600, "Charles N. Wyble"
 <charles at knownelement.com> wrote:

>> I found this approach so good that I decided to extract a feature of
>> nodeshot into a separate pure-python repository:
>> https://github.com/nemesisdesign/netengine
>

> Please embrace/extend/use trigger:
>
> http://trigger.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
>
> Adding OpenWRT support to that package would be a HUGE win.

 That would be interesting. But we should get in touch with the authors
 of that library before proceeding.

 Our main need is to have a common API to extract information from
 devices. We have to understand if some features we need are compatible
 with the goals of that library and if authors are willing to let us
 contribute. If they're positive about it that would be awsome :)

 @Clauz, have you checked that out?^

 Fed.