[Nodeshot] adding polygons and custom fields to geodata? workflow?

Karma Kolabor collaborista at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 00:09:03 CEST 2015

Hi,

nodeshot looks very good, thanks for open sourcing this!

I would like to build a collaborative web mapping solution that comes
quite near to what I see in nodeshot.

However, I  have some questions (of course):

- is it possible to add polygons, not only points? I need people to
draw areas, not only points.
- how can I add custom fields to a point / area of interest? I only
need some text and number fields attached to the geolocation.
- what about image upload for a geolocation?
- is there a workflow integrated in nodeshot? I need at least a simple
approval workflow, so editors can check before publishing.
- what about support for mobile (apps)?

Thank you very much for your attention,
have a nice day,
Karma