[Nodeshot] Networking features in nodeshot

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue Dec 1 10:10:55 CET 2015

Hi Renaud, yes you are completely right.

Initially my goal was to get out something people could start using
asap, now we are there finally and I have to refine it.

You can disable the networking apps just by editing your project
settings file, I have a few instances where I do that, and in my
settings I have:

# ------ All settings customizations must go here ------ #

INSTALLED_APPS.remove('nodeshot.networking.connectors')
INSTALLED_APPS.remove('nodeshot.networking.hardware')
INSTALLED_APPS.remove('nodeshot.networking.links')
INSTALLED_APPS.remove('nodeshot.networking.net')

Ideally all these apps will live in a separate repo dedicated to mesh
networks, and some of those modules will live in their own projects (eg:
links will be django-netjsongraph).

Did you do this or did you do something different?

Federico