[Ninux-Wireless] openwrt net4801 (e2fsck)

Antonio Anselmi tony.anselmi a gmail.com
Ven 16 Apr 2010 10:25:01 CEST

(openwrt 8.09.2 r18961 target x86-Net4801, openwrt-x86-ext2.image)

looks like that umount and (busybox) reboot do not properly clean ext2
filesystem. After booted, I run 'e2fsck -n /dev/root' and it returns
exit code 4 (errors). So, I try the sequence:

killall syslogd
killall klogd
sync
umount /
e2fsck -n -f /dev/root

e2fsck fixes errors and ends with message "clean filesystem" so I
restart net4801:

/etc/init.d/umount stop
busybox reboot

Unfortunatelly, just after the boot, 'e2fsck -n /dev/root' still exits
with no-clean filesystem (exit code 4).

I'm wondering if I am wrong somewhere or if a bug exists... any idea?

thanks

Antonio