[Ninux-Wireless] [blog] Google Summer of Code Meetup

clauz tuscolomesh a gmail.com
Mer 30 Mar 2011 15:35:04 CEST

Nuovo post sul blog (Ninux.org Wireless Community):

'Google Summer of Code Meetup' di clauz

Last Thursday, for the "Giovedì nerd" (i.e. "Nerd Thursday") held every week at
the Fusolab in Rome we had a Google Summer of Code Meetup.

Ninux.org is participating in the Google Summer of Code program thanks to
Freifunk, that is acting as an umbrella organization for us.

We talked with many people from all around Rome about the GSoC projects that we
had completed in the last years and about our new project proposals, which can
be found here, and distributed the gadgets (big and small notebooks with the
GSoC logos and some Google-pens) sent to us from Mountain View!

http://blog.ninux.org/2011/03/30/google-summer-of-code-meetup/

(messaggio generato automaticamente)