[Ninux-Wireless] 3 minuti si, 5 minuti no

Martin Walter Mildner martin.mildner a gmx.at
Gio 9 Feb 2012 13:44:24 CET

No prob, thank you Niccolo !
Me marry on Saturday!
Hope you are well in bella horizonte!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: wireless-bounces a ml.ninux.org [mailto:wireless-bounces a ml.ninux.org] Im Auftrag von Niccolò avico
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 08. Februar 2012 21:57
An: wireless a ml.ninux.org
Betreff: Re: [Ninux-Wireless] 3 minuti si, 5 minuti no

Il 08/02/2012 17:30, Martin Walter Mildner ha scritto:
> Aiuto, il nostro ninux internet funziona per 3 perfettamente, poi 5
> minuti per niente, 8 minuti perfettamente, 3 minuti per niente
Hallo Martin, sure we applied a certain number of fix to the network in the last days. Possibly you missed that specs because you were abroad.

I guess something is actually misconfigured in the routing between you ADSL modem and the Ninux router, so that your regular Internet packets get the wrong direction and viceversa.

Someone will contact you to help solve the problem and explain what the differences are.

Greetings.

Niccolò

--

*Niccolò Avico*