[Ninux-Wireless] Fwd: [Announce] Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google Summer of Code

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto a gmail.com
Mar 27 Mar 2012 14:34:57 CEST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carol Smith <carols a google.com>
Date: 2012/3/27
Subject: [Announce] Student Proposals Now Being Accepted for Google
Summer of Code
To: Google Summer of Code Discuss
<google-summer-of-code-discuss a googlegroups.com>

Hi there,

We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications from
students to participate in Google Summer of Code 2012. Please check
out the FAQs [1], timeline [2], and student manual [3] if you are
unfamiliar with the process. The deadline to apply is April 6, 2012 at
19:00 UTC [4]. Late proposals will not be accepted for any reason.

[1] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2012/faqs
[2] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2012
[3] - http://www.booki.cc/gsocstudentguide/
[4] - http://goo.gl/xiKC2