[Ninux-Wireless] Debug of possible memory leak in the Kernel (OpenWrt Ninux Firmware)

Giuseppe De Marco peppelinux a yahoo.it
Lun 1 Lug 2013 15:25:31 CEST

Ci sono servizi attivi sul nodo ?
provato a swappare via NFS su un file di swap creato ad hoc ?

Scusa l'ignoranza su open-wrt ma se non è un problema di driver che non riesce ad allocare dinamicamente la memoria non è possibile che sia un semplice out-of-memory ?

quanto hai di
sysctl -n vm.min_free_kbytes ?

Facendo una scansione dalla mia nanobridge ad un altro nodo in questa maniera:

nmap -sS -v -O -F -f -o -sV -PN normal HOSTNAME

è capitato, solo una volta però, di "freddare" il kernel. Non ho avuto modo di leggere alcun log. Ho dovuto spegnere e riaccendere l'antenna.

________________________________
 Da: Saverio Proto <zioproto a gmail.com>
A: wireless <wireless a ml.ninux.org>
Cc: Felix Fietkau <nbd a openwrt.org>; Jo-Philipp Wich <jow a openwrt.org>
Inviato: Lunedì 1 Luglio 2013 13:06
Oggetto: [Ninux-Wireless] Debug of possible memory leak in the Kernel (OpenWrt Ninux Firmware)

Hello Ninux,

I am running now a very unstable link from Gallia to Nazza node, after
the downgrade on Nazza site from NanoBridge to Bullet (only 1 chain).

My side is STA, and Nazza side is AP. I see my device losing
connection from time to time, and reassociating. This continous
flapping was very lucky because we spotted a possible memory leak in
the kernel.

Here the dmesg of my device.

http://pastebin.com/ugCSspzy

if any other Ninux member using Scooreggione firmware is experiencing
similar issue please report the bug to me in English with Cc: "Felix
Fietkau" <nbd a openwrt.org>,

thanks for cooperation.

Saverio