[Ninux-Wireless] Debug of possible memory leak in the Kernel (OpenWrt Ninux Firmware)

Saverio Proto zioproto a gmail.com
Lun 1 Lug 2013 13:06:21 CEST

Hello Ninux,

I am running now a very unstable link from Gallia to Nazza node, after
the downgrade on Nazza site from NanoBridge to Bullet (only 1 chain).

My side is STA, and Nazza side is AP. I see my device losing
connection from time to time, and reassociating. This continous
flapping was very lucky because we spotted a possible memory leak in
the kernel.

Here the dmesg of my device.

http://pastebin.com/ugCSspzy

if any other Ninux member using Scooreggione firmware is experiencing
similar issue please report the bug to me in English with Cc: "Felix
Fietkau" <nbd a openwrt.org>,

thanks for cooperation.

Saverio