[Ninux-Wireless] Ninux in Matera...

Clauz clauz a ninux.org
Ven 14 Mar 2014 14:25:39 CET

On 03/13/2014 07:03 PM, ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ wrote:
> Howdy :)

Cheers, elf!

> Greetings from first prototype of unMonastery running currently in
> Matera - http://matera.unmonastery.org
>
> We start working together with local community and collaborate with
> municipality and Comity Matera 2019 -  http://www.matera-basilicata2019.it
>
> I would like to help with developing mesh network here, please check out
> my short video: https://vimeo.com/86762252

We already noticed it, cool!

> Do you know anyone in Matera or surrounding towns who would like to
> collaborate on that? I will leave next week for couple of weeks and most
> likely come again to Matera right after
> http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV7 in Leipzig.

Matera is quite far from Rome and most people here are busy with their
own jobs at the moment. Perhaps there is somebody from the surroundings
in this mailing list that might help you? Anyway I think we'll meet in
Leipzig.

> We managed to bootstrap nice place here where we live and work together,
> short preview of it on another video: https://vimeo.com/87068737 (it got
> event nicer since then!) If someone would like to come over in next
> weeks and help with building a mesh network please feel very welcomed.
> Most likely we can offer shared meals (you just need to take turn in
> cooking), and help with finding places to sleep offered by local
> community. Of course we also have enough space available to work from!

It sounds good! Let's see.
cheers,
Clauz