[Ninux-Wireless] Ninux in Matera...

Nemesis nemesis a ninux.org
Ven 14 Mar 2014 14:43:20 CET

Hi elf,

On 03/14/2014 02:25 PM, Clauz wrote:
>> Do you know anyone in Matera or surrounding towns who would like to
>> > collaborate on that? I will leave next week for couple of weeks and most
>> > likely come again to Matera right after
>> > http://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV7 in Leipzig.
> Matera is quite far from Rome and most people here are busy with their
> own jobs at the moment. Perhaps there is somebody from the surroundings
> in this mailing list that might help you? Anyway I think we'll meet in
> Leipzig.

If I'm not wrong, Dario Stelitano said he would like to visit you there
when he finds some time.

@Dario are you reading?

@Elf: I suggest you to add the points where you would like to start
here: http://map.ninux.org/
You can also try to contact other near potential nodes (orange ones)
around that area. For example I see that in Potenza there are 5
potential nodes, if you click on the pins you can then click on
"contatta" you can send them an email, I suggest you to seek help from
someone who speaks italian and ask them to help you write a message to
these nodes to see if they're available to meet and talk.

You could also try to contact the potential nodes around Taranto.

Federico