[Ninux-Wireless] Fwd: [DIY-ISP] The Subversive Potential of Wireless Community Networks.

Clauz clauz a ninux.org
Sab 17 Gen 2015 11:24:14 CET

Ciao.
Vi inoltro il link a un paper di cui uno dei fondatori de "la quadrature
du net" [*] e' coautore.
La qualita' e' altissima, e il punto di vista piu' politico che tecnico.
Ninux viene nominata un paio di volte.
Credo che varrebbe la pena farne una traduzione in italiano.

Clauz

[*] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Quadrature_du_Net

P.S. Il pdf di cui sotto l'ho tolto dagli allegati per non intasare la
lista ma puo' essere scaricato da qui:
https://lists.ffdn.org/wws/arc/diy-isp/2015-01/msg00000/expanding-the-internet-commons-the-subversive-potential-of-wireless-community-networks-1.pdf

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [DIY-ISP] The Subversive Potential of Wireless Community Networks.
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 18:42:15 +0100
From: Félix Tréguer <ft a laquadrature.net>
To: diy-isp a lists.ffdn.org

Dear all,

Just to let you know that a journal article that Primavera De Filippi
and I wrote last year (and for which we surveyed several of your
organizations) has finally been released in the Journal of Peer Production :

http://peerproduction.net/issues/issue-6-disruption-and-the-law/peer-reviewed-articles/expanding-the-internet-commons-the-subversive-potential-of-wireless-community-networks/

PDF attached.

I hope you'll find it both accurate and useful,

Best,

Félix