[Ninux-Wireless] Starting a new node in Venice

Saverio Proto zioproto a gmail.com
Gio 22 Dic 2016 09:15:06 CET

Hello Ruben,

I would say there is nothing like that VPN service at moment implemented in
Ninux.

Also, we usually make work to provide Internet access only in areas of
digital divide, this is not the case of the center of Venice.

I would say the best is to go with Gluon and the Freifunk VPN in Venice,
there is no problem for us. It is not like that you have to call the thing
Ninux at all cost because you are in Italy.

Saverio