[Ninux-Wireless] Digest di Wireless, Volume 124, Numero 1

GNU hacking weedpdb a gmail.com
Gio 2 Maggio 2019 15:22:42 CEST

MY DEBORAH GRANDE 21 Y.O. KILLED BY TRENITALIA, FRECCIAROSSA 511 29-04-2019
TO CERENOVA

BEST FAITHFULLY,

PAOLO DEL BENE

P.S: 30 APRIL 2019 I would have gone to make her the ring and on May 12th I
would have given her the ring on the day of her the ring for the Birthday.