[Battlemesh-test] First commit

Simon Wunderlich simon.wunderlich at s2003.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Jan 15 22:58:32 CET 2013

Hey Pau,

thanks a lot for your work!

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 01:38:29PM +0100, p4u wrote:
> Hi.
> I have created a repository in my git account but I would like to
> transfer it to the battlemesh one, however I have not enough rights.

Hmm, you are part of the battlemesh team "Contributors" on github, who
are supposed to have push + pull access to battlemesh/openwrt-packages
repo. I just "publicized" your membership, although this should make
no difference.

Any suggestions? I've got administration access so I can change rights,
but it looks like you should have access already.

Cheers,
	Simon