[Battlemesh-test] First commit

p4u pau at dabax.net
Wed Jan 16 01:04:34 CET 2013

I do not want access to "openwrt-packages". This repository is a fork of
the main
OpenWRT packages repository.
I want another repo named "wbm-packages" as you can see in my github
account.
To do so I must transfer this repo from my account to the battlemesh one
and to do
so I need to be git administrator.

The other way is: you create the repo, give me perms and then I copy the
code from
my repo to this repo. However with this method the commits history will
be lost. But
anyway there are very few so it should not be a problem.

Cheers

./p4u