[Battlemesh] any (intermediary) results

Pau hakais at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:24:32 CET 2011

The script collected 4 completed tests. One test needs one hour (50*5 pings
for each node in the network). I got the latency of each node for each
protocol stored in different files.
So I have all data in my hard disk. Now Axel and I are trying to do it nice,
making a document with graphs and conclusions.
We will put it in WBMv4 web page.

p4u