[Battlemesh] The Reconnaissance team is recruiting!

Nefeli Kousi dit.eagle at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 23:23:41 CEST 2012

Nice Sven! Our team is growing.

The RECON team is a team of people who go to the country/city of the next
WBM and comunicate with the Locals there in order to encourage them to
volunteer and make stronger conections between them and the event. And of
cource help them by providing their knowledge and love for WBM.

By tradition (that means this is the way we did it the first time), the
host of the previous event is part of the team so I started it and we have
officially SImon and Sven until now, also Mirko and Cristian expresed some
interest for the team. We are waiting for more people to voluntier for
exploring Recon team!!