[Battlemesh] Ronja optical data link. off topic?

Musti musti at wlan-si.net
Thu Feb 13 09:50:02 CET 2014

Hi,

I will be presenting project KORUZA (www.koruza.net), a 3D printable 1Gbps wireless optical project I have been developing for the past year or so. It is aimed to enable 100m wireless optical link at 1Gbps at lowest cost possible and is now in the early prototyping stage. More on this soon, I haven't yet managed to put together a presentation proposal.

From my perspective, it would be very interesting to have Karel from Ronja project give a presentation as well! There could actually be a topic like alternative wireless networking systems on a primarily WiFi focused event.

Kind regards,

Musti
wlan slovenija