[Battlemesh] Code of conduct

ryan at iheartryan.com ryan at iheartryan.com
Thu Jul 30 14:53:38 CEST 2015

The nice thing about using one of the pre-written codes of conduct is that
we get to benefit from the experiences of other communities and the work
that other people have done to make sure that their communities are safe
and free from sexual harassment.

These benefits should seem familiar to people who are used to open-source
software.

The purpose of these codes of conduct is to say "if someone is being a
knobhead, talk to X" and then expand on the definition of "knobhead".  And
other communities have spent time tuning the definition of "knobhead"
until everybody can be satisfied with it.

I recommend we use the pre-written one, so that we don't end up
reinventing the wheel and spending a lot of time debating a good
definition of "knobhead" that will end up having a lot of bugs in it.

--Ryan