[Battlemesh] video translations

Nicolás Echániz nicoechaniz at altermundi.net
Fri Jun 12 16:10:05 CEST 2015

On 06/12/2015 06:11 AM, fboehm wrote:
> Translated to German from the English version. I hope not a lot of
> information got lost due to this double translation.
>
> Franz

Thanks Franz!!

I've added the timecoded version in the english translation, so you or
some other german speaker can put the text where it belongs. I have no
problem doing this for the other languages, but german beats me!!

So glad to see this done so quickly. As a friend once said at C-Base
"you guys are Fantastic!".

Cheers,
Nico

PS: I've already timecoded Català (tx Roger!) and I'm waiting for Gio to
put the accents in an e-mail so I can finish Italian.