[Battlemesh] Open Tasks - please volunteer!
nemesis at ninux.org
Mon Nov 30 10:27:39 CET 2015
On 11/30/2015 10:19 AM, Nemesis wrote:
> On 11/30/2015 07:55 AM, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
>>> * Firmware preparation - We all agreed to have a stable version BEFORE the
>> This, this, and again this.
> Please all remember that we did quite an effort to collect what has gone
> wrong in order to not repeat the same mistakes.
> So I HIGHLY suggest to read the "Lessons Learned" page here:
Let me summarize for the lazy ones:
* *firmware:* should be ready before the event
* *configuration:* ideally also should be ready before the event, we
should start from Henning's proposal
* *protocols*: protocols that want to participate in the testing must
announce it explicitly and provide feedback regarding the configuration
* *debriefing*: during the event we should have a control room with
regular meetings to talk about how everything is going and
understand if we need help solving any problem that will arise
* *groups: *tasks should be divided into more groups (flashing,
deployment, documentation, ecc) to avoid volunteers wanting to help
but not knowing what to do
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Battlemesh