[Battlemesh] Open Tasks - please volunteer!

Simon Wunderlich sw at simonwunderlich.de
Mon Nov 30 13:24:44 CET 2015

On Monday 30 November 2015 07:55:59 Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> > * Firmware preparation - We all agreed to have a stable version BEFORE the
> > event.

Hey Juliusz,

thanks for volunteering, I put you up with Manos and Pedro in the task list.
:) Its great to see a great motivation to work on this task to get the
firmware updated, tested and stabilized and tested before the event!

I'll not interfere further here, please coordinate yourselves and put your
names into the task list!

Cheers,
    Simon