[Battlemesh] Result documentation RFC

Matthieu Boutier boutier at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Tue Sep 1 17:48:00 CEST 2015

Hi,

> One suggestion I have is just to include a short verbal summary of each graph, though I'm guessing you already intend to do that (eg; "In this particular example though, Babel, BMX7 and OLSRv1, with almost all packets being under 10ms, outperforms Batman-adv and OLSRv2, which “only” have 80% of the packets under 10ms.").

I didn't had time to write more than these comments for now, but I will certainly write more for the others at some point.  Was these clear enough?  And especially, is my "how to read ecdf" easy to understand?

You mean, in that page? http://battlemesh-test-docs.readthedocs.org/v8/index.html

> To all working on documentation or any related written content, do feel free to ping me if you'd like me to look over the text for any grammar/spelling errors or linguistic awkwardness.

Please, do so.  I'm sure I've let some errors throughout the text, like misplaced "s". ;-)

Matthieu