[Battlemesh] Result documentation RFC

Nemesis nemesis at ninux.org
Tue Sep 1 17:54:31 CEST 2015

Hey Matthieu,

On 09/01/2015 05:48 PM, Matthieu Boutier wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> > One suggestion I have is just to include a short verbal summary of each graph, though I'm guessing you already intend to do that (eg; "In this particular example though, Babel, BMX7 and OLSRv1, with almost all packets being under 10ms, outperforms Batman-adv and OLSRv2, which “only” have 80% of the packets under 10ms.").
> I didn't had time to write more than these comments for now, but I will certainly write more for the others at some point.  Was these clear enough?  And especially, is my "how to read ecdf" easy to understand?

I was so busy and working on this in a hurry that I didn't have the time
and I then forgot to thank you for your pivotal contribution.

>> > An abstract / summary at the beginning of the article would also be excellent. Apologies to make suggestions without volunteering to do the work myself, but it's definitely out of my depth.
> You mean, in that page? http://battlemesh-test-docs.readthedocs.org/v8/index.html
>
>> > To all working on documentation or any related written content, do feel free to ping me if you'd like me to look over the text for any grammar/spelling errors or linguistic awkwardness.
> Please, do so.  I'm sure I've let some errors throughout the text, like misplaced "s". ;-)

It was something I suggested at the battlemesh, I was well aware that an
english text written by a German, a Dutch, an Italian and a French will
be weird at best. So I asked if there were any native english speaker
volunteering to do spell and grammar check and Jenny picked up the
challenge :-)

Federico