[Battlemesh] LibreMesh

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Fri Dec 16 08:38:14 CET 2016

Hello,

For better or for worse, "mesh network" and "ad-hoc network" have become
almost synonyms, even though a mesh network correctly requires that every
node is connected to every other node.  The colloquial and common usage of
a mesh network in most cases includes ad-hoc networks, where connectivity
does not exist between every possible pair of nodes.

Paul.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 6:15 AM, willi uebelherr <willi.uebelherr at riseup.net