[Battlemesh] IGF 2018 WS #279 Scaling community networks

Leonardo Maccari mail at leonardo.ma
Fri Nov 16 18:21:05 CET 2018

On 16/11/18 14:27, panayotis antoniadis wrote:

Hi Panos,

> One can get these people anyway and raise money even without the logos
> of guifi and ninux on the home page, just by showcasing the profiles of
> the concrete people involved like Leandro Navarro and Leonardo Maccari
> who have enough credibility on their own.

Just to say two things:
 - I have no direct involvement with AMMBR. If I had, I'd have no
problem in saying it.
 - to the benefit of the list, the reason why the ninux logo is on AMMBR
page is explained here:

https://blog.ninux.org/2017/09/16/ninux-and-ammbr/

which, even if more than one year passed, still describes more or less
my opinion.

best,
leonardo.