[Battlemesh] Meshenger and mesh network applications uses cases

Mitar mitar at tnode.com
Thu Aug 29 08:32:31 CEST 2019

Hi!

Yes, ignore the aspect of PiplMesh talking about captive portal. That is
old. I more meant about what features one can provide which takes mesh
network topology into the account. Like local information. Or messages
where you have "resistance" how far you can publish it, local node is
easy, one-hop as well, but to the whole network harder. (You need more
karma or something to send messages further. So that it works like
audio, more you have to scream to get your messages further. Or others
have to repeat it.)

How to get users to know about those services, I think this is a real
problem. In Safari at least there is bookmark section which can be
populated over the local network with websites (using Avahi).

Mitar

http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m