[Battlemesh] Hardware to bring for Battlemeshv12

Pedro pedro at cas.cat
Mon Jul 8 00:09:42 CEST 2019

Hi,

On Friday I went to upc.edu lab and I took (12.8 kg of materials):

- TL-WDR4300 N750 x 12
- power supply x 14

(wiki updated)

I don't know what's going to happen, but remember that sometimes is good
option to split in different testbeds. From the most generic routing
protocols comparison to very particular experiments (at the end of
battlemesh we can do a summary of what kind of testbeds or projects were
done).

See you very soon