[Battlemesh] Hardware to bring for Battlemeshv12

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 20:46:39 CEST 2019

Hi,

That's definitely a good set of hardware to test!

I would suggest that we find a slot on Tuesday to discuss the testbed setup
and eventually setting up different teams. Tuesday 16:30 seems free by now,
but I believe we can start the discussion earlier during lunch time :)

Please add your list of hardware to the wiki page so that we can have an
overview of the hardware available.

See you tomorrow!

Best Regards,
Filipe Teixeira