[Battlemesh] doubt: how you did the maps with indications?

Pedro pedro at cas.cat
Sun Jul 14 14:40:17 CEST 2019

You organizers did a great job in a lot of areas.

I want to start this thread to know (and also this way, we are sharing
to others) how you did the maps with the so useful indications
(examples: [1] [2]) in the wiki [3]

Happy testbed,
Pedro

[1]
https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=saint-denis_6B.png

[2]
https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=belleville_beautifulbelleville.png

[3] https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12

extra-note-1: I'm very happy to see such activity in the battlemesh
mailing list, full of crazy interesting stuff

extra-note-2: and Hey, I'm Pedro, I missed to take some email contacts
from some of you, If you feel we had something to talk ping me with your
email address and we will continue the conversation remotely