[Battlemesh] OpenWrt community meeting along with Battlemesh

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:22:02 CEST 2019

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for my late reply. It is always good to join forces. I think this
could lead to a good discussion on the Battlemesh Community Meeting that
happens during the event and helps (re)shaping WBM according to the
community opinions.

At this moment there is no slot reserved for the meeting, maybe we could
use Friday afternoon for that, what do you think?

https://battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12#Talk_Schedule_and_Workshops

Best Regards,
Filipe Teixeira

Benjamin Henrion <zoobab at gmail.com> escreveu no dia terça, 11/06/2019 à(s)