[Battlemesh] OpenWrt community meeting along with Battlemesh

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Wed Jun 26 00:03:52 CEST 2019

Hi,

This looks a good idea in general!  For this year's Battlemesh, it's
indeed a bit late but you are still very welcome to attend, I think Hauke
already plans to come.

There will be time for informal discussion and "hands-on" sessions during
the week: in-between talks, and in dedicated times such as Monday
afternoon or Thursday:

  https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12#Talk_Schedule_and_Workshops

For the Battlemesh community meeting, I reserved a slot on Friday
afternoon: https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12#Friday_-_July_12th

Baptiste