[Battlemesh] Deadline for travel scolarships tomorrow / Call for participation / Accommodation packages

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Fri May 10 00:05:55 CEST 2019

Hi everybody,

If you plan to attend this year's Battlemesh and need a travel scolarship,
you only have 24 hours left to apply!  This deadline (10th May, UTC) is
strict, as we will decide the amount of each scolarship on 11th May.

To apply, you need to prepare a short video, all the details are here:
https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12#Travel_Scholarships

Tomorrow is also the first deadline for the call for participation: if you
want to share all the nice stuff you are doing in your community, please
propose a talk or workshop!  We will start building the program in the
coming weeks.  More information here:
https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12#Call_for_participation

Lastly, approximately half of the accommodation packages have already been
booked, don't forget to register if you need one!  All details are here:
https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12#Accommodation_package

We will start confirming registration and sending invoices in the next few
weeks (hopefully sooner), so don't worry if you have already registered
but haven't heard from us yet.

Thanks and see you in Paris in July!
Baptiste, for the local team