[Battlemesh] Battlemesh v12 recap + extension date CfP

Aube Richebourg aube.richebourg at posteo.net
Fri May 31 01:21:19 CEST 2019

Hi all!

The next Battlemesh edition is getting closer and will start on *Monday
8th July*. Just a few reminders to help us with what is now left of the
organization. We are very happy to finally get there !!

**Remember to register* !
It's better for us to know how many people will attend the event in
order to organize food and also to make sure everyone gets a t-shirt (we
will order them in a few days and after that we can't guarantee that
there will be some left for those who didn't register) -->
https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12#How_to_register

**As for the accommodation*, we still have *7 beds available* at the
Hostel Beautiful Belleville. If you are interested to get an affordable
place for the week, please let us know which accommodation package suits
you best ! -->
https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12#Accommodation_package

**The schedule of the conferences* that participants will hold during
the week is being worked on ! We received around very promising 10
propositions about community networks, routing protocols... in and
beyond the frames of public regulations. The call for participation has
been extended to the *7th of June*, because a few slots are still
waiting to be filled with conferences -->
https://www.battlemesh.org/BattleMeshV12#Talk_Schedule_and_Workshops

*Also, like every year, we will appreciate if people could *help* us
throughout the week. If you'd like to give us a hand as volunteer even
during a few hours, please let us know through those forms so that we
know on which forces we can count on
:)<https://framadate.org/btm2019-volunteers>

https://framadate.org/btm2019-volunteers
https://framaforms.org/btm-2019-volunteer-registration-1559155183