[Battlemesh] WiFi broadcast for search and rescue

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 15 10:43:28 CEST 2020

Hi,

currently we are taking a look at wifibroadcast [1] for a search and rescue
project [2].

We would like to test different hardware setups, e.g. other transceivers and
antennas. If you have spare hardware, e.g. one/two of the listed WiFi adapters
[3] or some sector or point to point antennas please let me know.

If you have experience with packet injection and wifi drivers/firmwares please
help us push the limits. Currently we "only" can transmit 20MBit/s in a rather
nosy environment.

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards
Philipp Borgers