[Battlemesh] WiFi broadcast for search and rescue

Philipp Borgers borgers at mi.fu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 28 11:08:37 CEST 2020

Hi,

we tested the code on ath9k based systems and it works quite fine. I created a
openwrt package too.

I'm currently looking for experience with mini pci (express) cards that support
ath9k. Can someone recommend a card? Can you recommend one with high tx power >
1W?

Is someone familiar with the Mikrotik cards? E.g. with:

https://mikrotik.com/product/R11e-2HPnD

Best Regards
Philipp