[Battlemesh] Another location for Battlemesh

Vincent Wiemann vincent.wiemann at ironai.com
Mon Feb 3 07:49:23 CET 2020

Hi,

I've seen that you've already decided on a location for Battlemesh.
I'd like to make you aware of another location (maybe for the next year). The Paul-Dohrmann-Schule in Hanover.
That's a former school which is currently being renovated and will become a place for seminars.
It has many "classrooms" and enough space and walls to build wireless test setups.
The environment is also not very crowded.
Our hacker space (Leinelab), Freifunk community, Fridays for future etc. use it for their meetings.
As we're helping to renovate it, we could surely use it without any costs.

Best,

Vincent