[Battlemesh] New name for the Battlemesh?

Vincent Wiemann vincent.wiemann at ironai.com
Wed Feb 5 00:52:21 CET 2020

Hi yanosz,

On 04.02.20 21:02, yanosz wrote:
> [0]
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructivist_epistemology#Radical_constructivism

your point, I can't argue with radical constructivism.
Discussion needs a common empirical basis which existence radical constructivism absolutely denies.
The basis for science is critical rationalism while radical constructivism is the basis of Trump's mind.

>From an emotional perspective I totally agree with you, but I've learned that my emotions won't change reality
and cuddling psychopaths to death is not that easy.

Best,

CodeFetch