[Battlemesh] New name for the Battlemesh?

Caleb James DeLisle cjd at cjdns.fr
Tue Feb 4 13:23:16 CET 2020

I recall reading a paper a few years ago called "The Mesh and The Net", this paper described The
Mesh as the military communications layer and The Net as the commercial communications layer. Lots
of "the future from the eyes of the past" in that paper. Suffice to say, the word Mesh does indeed
mean something to military folks.

Thanks,
Caleb