[Battlemesh] New name for the Battlemesh?

Vincent Wiemann vincent.wiemann at ironai.com
Tue Feb 4 13:49:18 CET 2020

They used commercially available chips formerly, but because of hardware backdoors they switched to SDRs, but it's
still an "ad-hoc" network and compatible. These boxes were just a bunch WLAN chips with transverters.
There was even a video on YouTube about TTNT where they called it "ad-hoc network". Unfortunately I can't find it anymore.

But this video says it all, too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvqBLho5lUA

I've thought everyone knew...