[Battlemesh] WBMv13 news - please vote on your preferred date!

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 17:23:03 CET 2020

Hi,

This is a gentle reminder that the pool for voting on your preferred date
for WBMv13 is closing tomorrow, Feb 7th.

Please help us find the best date that fits most of us. It takes less than
a minute. If you are still unsure, you can leave a yellow mark as well. We
only have 36 votes so far.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Filipe Teixeira