[Battlemesh] [Update] Mesh Routing Protocol Comparison

Moritz Warning moritzwarning at web.de
Tue Jun 2 11:55:52 CEST 2020

Hi,

the tests are done so far:

https://github.com/mwarning/meshnet-lab/blob/master/results/README.md

Do not be confused, it is missing a lot of commentary to properly explain the results.
But that is best done in a presentation/discussion, as I do not have all the answers.

Useful data is limited to network sizes of ~200 nodes, which is rather low and misses full scale emulations of Freifunk networks.
The next goal is no make the tests distributed, but for now I do not have the time to do so.

Thank you to everyone who offered their servers!

Best,
Moritz