[Battlemesh] bufferbloat fixed on the ath10k in openwrt head, finally

Pedro pedro at cas.cat
Sun Jun 7 19:37:43 CEST 2020

we are finishing some config network designs in our bmx6 network of
Barcelona to switch from openwrt release 18.x to 19.x (when possible)
and from adhoc to 802.11s, to incorporate easily ath10k (no ct) with 802.11s

so I'm patching some things, and I thought: maybe I could patch this to
19.07.3, but looks like would be too much effort and maybe it is better
to wait for 20.x, no?

anyone tried this new thing of AQL + ath10k in its community network?