[Battlemesh] Fwd: Google Season of Docs projects for OpenWrt

fboehm at aon.at fboehm at aon.at
Tue Jun 9 12:46:29 CEST 2020

Hi,

I have some experience in writing technical documentations but more
importantly just recently stumbled into the minefield of understanding
all OpenWRT core components. I'm still no expert but I could explain it
to a newcomer pretty well.

Unfortunately I couldn't find meaningful information about how much
creative freedom is allowed in this Google sponsored documentation
project. I'm asking because I would only want to write it from the
perspective of a C-Coder with some Linux skills but with zero OpenWRT
experience. But if the style of this documentation is going to be
another Wiki-like collaboration - instead of a proofread book - then I'm
likely not the right person.

Franz