[Battlemesh] The real battlemesh: internet shutdown

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 17:13:46 CET 2020

> On 14 Mar, 2020, at 6:00 pm, Vincent Wiemann <vincent.wiemann at ironai.com> wrote:
>
> You're wrong. Bread rolls contain a lot of alcohol which evaporates when baked. UHT milk is pasteurized, filtered using membranes and homogenized. It does not even need to be cooled. Both bread rolls and milk are durable for at least half a year.

You must be buying different bread rolls than I've ever seen.  I used to buy part-baked rolls, and once found some had gone mouldy after being forgotten for a month.  The solutions I listed should be available just about anywhere and easy to identify.

But UHT and condensed milk are good, if they're still in stock.  The point is to avoid the need to regularly go out to obtain fresh supplies, while supposedly in isolation.

 - Jonathan Morton