[Battlemesh] Battlemesh V12 videos are online!

Filipe Borges Teixeira filipebteixeira at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 17:17:52 CET 2020

Excellent work, they are really nice and high quality!

Thanks Baptiste for sharing the videos and Netfreaks for all the work and
professional setup.

They're also a copy available on downloads.battlemesh.org (thanks Robert!)

Best,
Filipe Teixeira

Julien Rabier <jrabier at ilico.org> escreveu no dia domingo, 26/01/2020 à(s)
14:05: