[Battlemesh] Battlemesh V12 videos are online!

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 18:38:32 CET 2020

I get SSL errors during the downloads from downloads.battlemesh.org

Can anyone reproduce this ? Sorry for wget with italian locale:

$ wget https://downloads.battlemesh.org/WBMv12/videos/20190709-01-opening-session.mp4
--2020-03-15 18:36:55--
https://downloads.battlemesh.org/WBMv12/videos/20190709-01-opening-session.mp4
Risoluzione di downloads.battlemesh.org (downloads.battlemesh.org)...
136.243.154.56, 138.201.16.249
Connessione a downloads.battlemesh.org
(downloads.battlemesh.org)|136.243.154.56|:443... connesso.
Richiesta HTTP inviata, in attesa di risposta... 200 OK
Lunghezza: 114524078 (109M) [video/mp4]
Salvataggio in: "20190709-01-opening-session.mp4"

20190709-01-opening-session.mp4     20%[============>
                                ]  22,83M  3,85MB/s    in 5,3s

2020-03-15 18:37:16 (4,32 MB/s) - Errore di lettura al byte
23936365/114524078 (error:1408F119:SSL
routines:ssl3_get_record:decryption failed or bad record mac). Altro
tentativo in corso.

Cheers
Saverio